The Ombudsmanship, through the person of the Ombudsman, is an instrument to promote popular participation, transparency and efficiency in public services. It aims to strengthen the integration between society and government, seeking to improve public services. It is the channel to send your manifestation - criticism, complaints, compliments or suggestions - about the services that the Institute provides, in its areas of competence.
- receives and analyzes the citizen’s manifestations;
- identifies its relevance;
- contacts the corresponding area, asking for an answer;
- forwards, within its powers, the final answer to the complainant.
Your complaints, compliments or suggestions about the services provided by INT can be sent by:
- Electronic form (recommended)
- Letter: Avenida Venezuela, 82, room 414 - Praça Mauá - Rio de Janeiro, RJ CEP: 20081-312
- In person